Đề thi giờ Anh lớp 11 học kì một năm 2021 - 2022 gồm 4 đề đánh giá cuối kì 1 môn Anh có đáp án chi tiết kèm theo.
Bạn đang xem: Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 tiếng anh lớp 11 có đáp án
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 1 tất cả đáp án
Đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 11
TRƯỜNG trung học phổ thông …………………
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA CHẤT LƯỢNG HỌC KỲ I KHỐI 11
NĂM HỌC 2021 – 2022
Môn: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời hạn giao đề)
Question 1: Choose a word in each line that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. A. Agree B. Arrange C. Area D. Award
2.A. Changeable B. Chemistry C. Champion D. Church
3. A. Usually B. Unhealthy C. Usefulness D. University
4. A. Whole B. Whale C. Water D. Window
Question 2: choose a word in each line that has the different áp lực pattern.
5. A. FloppyB. Idol C. CottonD. Decide
6. A. Extremely B. Excited C. PersonalD. Imagine
7. A. Sneaky B. NoticeC. Open D. Around
8.A. BirthdayB. Reply C. Schoolbag D. Money
Question 3: Choose the best answer to fill in each gap to lớn complete the sentences.
9.Those ladies often go to pagoda to pray _______ happiness và luck.
A. For B. ToC. On D. Into
10. Of the three sisters, Mary is the most beautiful ________ .
A. Someone B. Anyone C. EveryoneD. One
11.The whole family usually try lớn get-together at Christmas.
A. Liên hệ B. GatherC. Relate D.communicate
12.Tet is a ________ occasiom for all members of famillies to gather.
A. Special B. SpeciallyC. Specialize D. Specializing
13-.A: Would you lượt thích some more tea?-B:_____________________
A. Yes, thanks B. No, please. C. Yes, pleaseD. You are welcome
14. Would you mind__________for a moment ?
A. Waits B. WaitingC. To lớn wait D. Wait
15. John ____________ helping him carrying the package
A. Thanked me forB. Asked me to C. Told me khổng lồ thank D. Said thank you me
16. John suggested ____________to the new branch in Vietnam
A. AppointingB. Khổng lồ appointC. Being appointedD. To lớn be appointed
17. ___________ is the day when people celebrate the largest full moon in the year
A. ThanksgivingB. Valentine’s DayC.Mid-Autumn FestivalD.Tet holiday
18__________out of the window, he saw the mèo climbing over the fence.
A. Look B. Being looked C. Looking D. To lớn look
19. They volunteer to lớn work in remote or_______areas to provide education for children.
A. Mountain B. Mountainous C. HighD. Low
20. _______in some developing countries may be the cause of poverty và hunger.
A.Modernization B.Literacy C.Pollution D.Overpopulation
21. They …. On the street when it rained
A. Was walking B. Walked C. WalksD. Were walking
22. What would you lượt thích to drink? - __________
A. Thank you B. Coffee, please C. Yes, please D. No, I don’t
23. How many _______ are there in the competition?
A. Participates B. Participants C. Participations D. Participating
24. I would lượt thích to take part in the competitions like these?
A. ContestsB. Rivals C. ParticipationD. Races
25. My brother suggested _________ lớn the movies tonight.
A. Khổng lồ go B. Going C. GoD. Goes
26. Your idea is quite different _______ mine.
A. Khổng lồ B. With C. About D. From
27. My friends congratulated me _______the final examination.
A. Passing B. For passingC. About passing D. On passing
28. The lawn needs mowing again.
A. Repairing B. Making C. BendingD. Cutting
29. Banh bình thường is made_________ sticky rice, green beans và fatty pork.
A. On B. From C. With D. By
Question 4: There is a mistake in four underlined parts of each sentence. Find the mistake:
30. My brother has (A) always(B) dreamed to be(B) a famous C) film star (D) .
31. The rain(A) prevented us forclimbing(B) khổng lồ the C) đứng đầu of(D) the mountain
32. If(A) you came tomy (B) buổi tiệc nhỏ yesterday, you would have seen C)your former (D)friend.
33. Who suggested(A) come(B) herefC) or the picnic (D)?
34. Could you(A) telling (B) me the (C) way khổng lồ the post (D)office?
Question 5: Read the following passage then choose the word A,B,C or D that best fits each of the blank spaces.
More and more young people are ... (35) ... Voluntary work abroad. The wild variety of jobs và destinations available is making it an increasingly attractive option for those who have just left school và have a year không tính tiền before university. Many choose to spend these twelve months working in poor countries. There they will earn little ... (36) ... No money. But they will be doing something useful - và enjoying the experience.
The work may ... (37) ... Of helping the local communities, for example by helping lớn build new road or provide water supplies to lớn isolated rural villages. Other projects may concentrate more on conservation or environmental protection. ... (38) ... Kind of job it is, it is certain khổng lồ be ... (39) ... Và worthwhile, & an experience that will never be forgotten.
35.A. Doing B. Making C. Taking D. Getting
36. A. With B. But C. Or D. And
37.A. Consist B. Include C. Contain D. Involve
38. A. Any B. What C. However D. Whatever
39. A. Challenging B. Dangerous C. Difficult D. Attracted
Question6: Read the following passage, then choose the chiến thắng (A, B, C or D)that best answer each of the question about it:
Every four years people all over the world watch the Olympic Games. It is a time for all kinds of people to lớn unite in peace. Some of them join together to compete for gold medals. Millions of other people watch them on television.
Why bởi vì we have the Olympic? How did they begin?
The first Olympic Games were in Greece in 776 B.C. There was only one event. People ran a nice the length of the stadium. The Games lasted one day.
Slowly people added more events. The Games were only for men, and women could not even watch them. Only Greeks competed. They came from all parts of the Greek world. The time of the Games way; a time of peace, & government let everyone travel safely. The winners became national heroes.
The first modem Games were in 1896 in Athens. The Greeks built a new stadium for the competition. Athletes from several countries competed. Then there were Olympics every four years in different cities in Europe and the United States until 1952. After that they were in Melbourne, Tokyo, Mexico City, & Montreal besides in European cities. Each year there were athletes from more nations. The first Winter Olympics were in 1924. The athletes compete in skiing & other winter sports.
40.How often vì chưng people all over the world watch the Olympic Games ?
A.every 4 yearsB. 4 years C.2 yearsD. Every 4 year
41. Where were the cities where the Olympics were held between 1896 & 1952?
A. In European và South American countries.B. In European countries only.C. In European countries and the United States.D. In Japan, nước australia and North American và European countries
42. How long after the founding of the modern Olympics were the Winter Olympics introduced?
A. 20 years B. 24 yearsC. 28 years D. 32 years
43. In what thành phố were the 1952 Olympic Games held?
A. Thủ đô new york B. Melbourne C. Moscow D. London
44. Which thể thao is competed in the Winter Olympic?
A. RunningB. SkiingC. Horse racingD. Car racing
Question 7:Choose the sentence A, B, C or D which is closest meaning khổng lồ the sentence above
45. "I didn"t break the mobile phone," Lan said.
A. Lan denied breaking the di động phone.B. Lan admitted breaking the mobile phone.C. Lan prevented us from breaking the điện thoại phoneD. Lan promised lớn break the smartphone phone.
46. “Let me pay for the coffee. I really want.”
A. Jenny told me to lớn pay for the coffeeB. Jenny is asked to pay for the coffeeC. Jenny insisted on paying for the coffeeD. Jenny suggested paying for the coffee
47. The bag was heavy, so we could not take it with us.
A. If the bag was not heavy, we would take it with us.B. Unless the bag had not been heavy, we would have taken it with us.C. If had the bag not been heavy, we would have taken it with us.D. Had the bag not been heavy, we would have taken it with us
48. “Why don’t you put a better lock on the door?" said John.
A. John suggested to lớn put a better lock on the door.B. John asked why not putting a better lock on the door.C. John suggested putting a better lock on the door.D. John made us put a better lock on the door.
49. “ If I were you, I wouldn’t buy that coat,” she said.
A. She said if she were me, she wouldn’t buy that coatB. She said if I were you, she wouldn’t buy that coat.C. She said if she were me, I wouldn’t buy that coatD. She said if she were me, she wouldn’t buy this coat.
50“I’m sorry I have to leave so early,” he said.
Xem thêm: Bài Tập Giải Bài Tập Giải Tích 12 Nâng Cao Pdf, Giải Tích 12 Nâng Cao Pdf
A. He apologized for having lớn leave early.B. He apologized lớn have to lớn leave early.C. He apologized that he has to lớn leave early.D. He apologized to lớn have left early.